XM International Associates
XMI is a results-driven Treasury and Capital Markets consulting firm that helps banks, financial institutions, airlines, multinational corporations, and government agencies to reduce risk and attain maximum value from their Treasury and Capital Markets activities. Founded by business practitioners, XMI offers a depth, breadth and reach of knowledge and experience that is unsurpassed in the Treasury sphere.
XMI operates in over a dozen countries on four continents and works with clients on a diverse range of short-term, project-based, interim and on-going support assignments.
Unlike other firms, XMI focuses primarily on the Treasury area and its related functions. Our team members have over 20 years frontline Treasury and Capital Markets experience and have held senior/executive positions in major UK and international banks and professional services firms. Each possesses professional backgrounds in treasury and capital markets, banking, corporate treasury and finance.
XMI`s performance enhancement services identify potential business improvements within the Treasury area, with emphasis on value-creation and profit maximisation. Our services fall into a number of categories: strategy and performance enhancement solutions, the control of risk in Treasury front, middle and back offices, Treasury sales & marketing, project implementation and support services.
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Senate opposition to Obamacare repeal bill grows
- U.S. to partially unveil key NAFTA proposal, talks seen dragging
- U.S. Sen. Cruz opposes Republican healthcare bill, casting doubt on vote- Politico
- Obamacare repeal bill in doubt in U.S. Senate as key Republicans' concerns deepen
- UPDATE 1-Britain's Deliveroo raises $385 mln for food fight
- Chinese medical devices maker to buy US-based Argon for $850 mln
- UPDATE 1-Swiss voters reject raising women's retirement age
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Dana Gas down as London sukuk trial to resume, Qatar up