XM International Associates
XMI is a results-driven Treasury and Capital Markets consulting firm that helps banks, financial institutions, airlines, multinational corporations, and government agencies to reduce risk and attain maximum value from their Treasury and Capital Markets activities. Founded by business practitioners, XMI offers a depth, breadth and reach of knowledge and experience that is unsurpassed in the Treasury sphere.
XMI operates in over a dozen countries on four continents and works with clients on a diverse range of short-term, project-based, interim and on-going support assignments.
Unlike other firms, XMI focuses primarily on the Treasury area and its related functions. Our team members have over 20 years frontline Treasury and Capital Markets experience and have held senior/executive positions in major UK and international banks and professional services firms. Each possesses professional backgrounds in treasury and capital markets, banking, corporate treasury and finance.
XMI`s performance enhancement services identify potential business improvements within the Treasury area, with emphasis on value-creation and profit maximisation. Our services fall into a number of categories: strategy and performance enhancement solutions, the control of risk in Treasury front, middle and back offices, Treasury sales & marketing, project implementation and support services.
- Bank of England says balance sheet likely to halve when QE reversed
- UPDATE 2-Emirates NBD's Q2 profit surges on asset sale, forex gains
- China shares edge down as trade, growth worries drag
- UPDATE 2-Swedbank cuts dividend amid money laundering fallout
- European shares flat after mixed corporate results
- "Expect craziness" as China readies debut of Nasdaq-style board
- UPDATE 1-Hedge fund Elliott buys stake in UK's Saga
- REFILE-Aerospace firm Latecoere appoints advisor to examine Searchlight's bid