XM International Associates
XMI is a results-driven Treasury and Capital Markets consulting firm that helps banks, financial institutions, airlines, multinational corporations, and government agencies to reduce risk and attain maximum value from their Treasury and Capital Markets activities. Founded by business practitioners, XMI offers a depth, breadth and reach of knowledge and experience that is unsurpassed in the Treasury sphere.
XMI operates in over a dozen countries on four continents and works with clients on a diverse range of short-term, project-based, interim and on-going support assignments.
Unlike other firms, XMI focuses primarily on the Treasury area and its related functions. Our team members have over 20 years frontline Treasury and Capital Markets experience and have held senior/executive positions in major UK and international banks and professional services firms. Each possesses professional backgrounds in treasury and capital markets, banking, corporate treasury and finance.
XMI`s performance enhancement services identify potential business improvements within the Treasury area, with emphasis on value-creation and profit maximisation. Our services fall into a number of categories: strategy and performance enhancement solutions, the control of risk in Treasury front, middle and back offices, Treasury sales & marketing, project implementation and support services.
- Airbnb lowers internal valuation to $26 bln as coronavirus hits bookings - FT
- WRAPUP 2-Mnuchin says small business rescue loans launch Friday, despite lender confusion
- Toshiba to apply for return to TSE's first section - sources
- UPDATE 1-S&P joins Fitch in affirming U.S. amid virus outbreak, says debt, deficit to worsen
- S&P affirms U.S. amid coronavirus outbreak, says debt and deficit will worsen
- UPDATE 2-Retail sector companies turn to masks, gloves in coronavirus fight
- Irish 2020 GDP may fall by 8.3%, unemployment to hit 25% -central bank
- UPDATE 1-U.S. small business bailout starts Friday. Is the gov't ready?