XM International Associates
XMI is a results-driven Treasury and Capital Markets consulting firm that helps banks, financial institutions, airlines, multinational corporations, and government agencies to reduce risk and attain maximum value from their Treasury and Capital Markets activities. Founded by business practitioners, XMI offers a depth, breadth and reach of knowledge and experience that is unsurpassed in the Treasury sphere.
XMI operates in over a dozen countries on four continents and works with clients on a diverse range of short-term, project-based, interim and on-going support assignments.
Unlike other firms, XMI focuses primarily on the Treasury area and its related functions. Our team members have over 20 years frontline Treasury and Capital Markets experience and have held senior/executive positions in major UK and international banks and professional services firms. Each possesses professional backgrounds in treasury and capital markets, banking, corporate treasury and finance.
XMI`s performance enhancement services identify potential business improvements within the Treasury area, with emphasis on value-creation and profit maximisation. Our services fall into a number of categories: strategy and performance enhancement solutions, the control of risk in Treasury front, middle and back offices, Treasury sales & marketing, project implementation and support services.
- Trump formally nominates U.S. CFPB director
- UPDATE 2-Forest City Realty restarts deal talks with Brookfield - BBG
- UPDATE 4-BOK Financial to buy peer CoBiz in $1 bln deal
- EU antitrust regulators to rule on Blackstone's F&R deal by July 20
- UPDATE 2-Fujifilm sues Xerox for well over $1 bln after aborted merger
- Forest City Realty restarts merger talks with Brookfield -Bloomberg
- UPDATE 2-ICICI Bank names Bakhshi interim head as CEO Kochhar goes on leave during probe
- SurveyMonkey confidentially files for IPO