XM International Associates
XMI is a results-driven Treasury and Capital Markets consulting firm that helps banks, financial institutions, airlines, multinational corporations, and government agencies to reduce risk and attain maximum value from their Treasury and Capital Markets activities. Founded by business practitioners, XMI offers a depth, breadth and reach of knowledge and experience that is unsurpassed in the Treasury sphere.
XMI operates in over a dozen countries on four continents and works with clients on a diverse range of short-term, project-based, interim and on-going support assignments.
Unlike other firms, XMI focuses primarily on the Treasury area and its related functions. Our team members have over 20 years frontline Treasury and Capital Markets experience and have held senior/executive positions in major UK and international banks and professional services firms. Each possesses professional backgrounds in treasury and capital markets, banking, corporate treasury and finance.
XMI`s performance enhancement services identify potential business improvements within the Treasury area, with emphasis on value-creation and profit maximisation. Our services fall into a number of categories: strategy and performance enhancement solutions, the control of risk in Treasury front, middle and back offices, Treasury sales & marketing, project implementation and support services.
- WRAPUP 3-Buffett defends stock investments, which fueled record Berkshire profit
- UPDATE 1-Japan urges G20 members with fiscal scope to boost spending
- The ECB wants to talk to you about inflation. But will it listen?
- UPDATE 1-Rising stocks fuel record profit for Buffett's Berkshire; operating profit falls
- UPDATE 1-China's revamped Anbang Group nears decision on introducing strategic investors-regulator
- WRAPUP-Buffett defends investments in stocks, which fueled record Berkshire profit
- Rising stocks fuel huge profit for Buffett's Berkshire
- Markets underprice coronavirus risk - UBS chairman on Bloomberg TV