Development of Treasury Strategy and Business Transformation
XMI can assist the Treasury area of a financial institution or corporation to effectively adapt to the changing environment and develop strategies which allow it to reposition itself in the market, to move into new markets or to develop new products.
This can take the form of anything from the introduction of single product lines to the development or re-development of the Treasury function
Examples of our work in this field include:
- Design and implementation of a Treasury Sales and Marketing strategy for a regional bank.
- The introduction of commodity hedging products for a Middle East client.
- The realignment of Treasury strategy to focus on core strengths and to identify centres of excellence for a client with a global network.
- The optimisation of liquidity strategy leading to the release of additional economic capital within business units for a UK client.
- Design and Implementation of Treasury Business and Operating Models