Treasury IT Systems
Identifying and installing the most appropriate systems for a business can be a large undertaking and may involve significant cost.
It is important, therefore, that an institution identifies and employs business solutions which match both its needs and future aspirations. XMI has assisted a number of clients through this process, expediting implementation, troubleshooting problems and helping to launch new systems with minimum disruption to the business.
XMI can manage all aspects of your Treasury IT project, including:
- Detailed specification and identification of appropriate software solutions and vendors
- User requirements definition leading to sign-off of system specifications
- System configuration and interface protocols
- User acceptance testing, validation and sign-off
- User training, process integration and procedural requirements
- Review and update of policy and procedures manuals
- Post Implementation Review (PIR) with a focus on the control of risks